Re: Lilypond 2.2.4/2.3.6 released

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.2.4/2.3.6 released
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:47:30 +0200 (CEST)

> Of the remaining bugs, two are a bit outstanding in my opinion:
> disappearing-staff-lines and midi-grace.

Have I ever reported the attached problem?

    Werner
%
% This file shows problems with metronome strings in lilypond 2.2.4.
%
% . The note symbol is too big.
%
% . The bottom of the note symbol should be aligned with the bottom of
%   the digits.
%
% . Assuming that the metronome mark affects the following input, it
%   shouldn't be located over the time signature.
%
% . The metronome mark should move vertically if necessary, similar
%   to dynamic marks.
%

\version "2.2.4"

\score {
  \context Staff \notes \relative c' {
    \clef treble \time 1/2 \tempo 2=92 f8[ f r f] |
    \tempo 2=92 f''8[ f r f]
  }

  \paper {
    raggedright = ##t