Re: Compiling CVS

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Compiling CVS
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:57:32 +0200

It turned out the Han-Wen had just renamed some files and forgot
to do the corresponding changes in some other files.
I have fixed the problem in CVS.

There are still a number of outdated file references in the
po/* files, which I didn't fix.

   /Mats

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
I get the same here, it seems that we happened to download the files
while Han-Wen or Jan are in the middle of some reorganisation of the
code. Usually, they fix it in a couple of hours, especially now that
you have reported the problem.

   /Mats

Ralph Little wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to compile CVS for the first time so that I can put together
some patch contributions.

I'm having lots of probs.
I have checked out the current version, run autoconf.sh and make all and
I get some errors.
I think I have all the pre-requisites.

First, I get a problem in lilypond/elisp - something is looking for a
non-existant ly-lily-lexer.cc.
Compiling up just lily/, I get a load of unresolved stuff from
lily-lexer.cc.

Should I give it up and go for the latest 2.3.? Version?

Regards,
Ralph

--------------------------------------
address@hidden
www.tribaldata.co.uk
...or see what I do in my spare time:
www.skelmanthorpeband.org
--------------------------------------

"Man who shoot off mouth... expect to lose face."
---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details http://www.tribaldata.co.uk. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology