Re: tie direction problem in 2.2.4

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: tie direction problem in 2.2.4
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 02:31:08 +0200

On Thursday 29 July 2004 03.53, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > It should be mentioned somewhere in the docu that while the beam is
> > created on the first of its notes, ties / slurs are created on the
> > last one.  The example in Layout-tunings-within-contexts.html is
> > very confusing.
>
> Thanks for the example!  Since Han-Wen has just fixed it in the 2.3.x
> series, your solution could be added to the 2.2.x bug database, marked
> as `workaround'.

The bug database is primarily intended as a todo list for internal use, not as
documentation for users. It is enough to just have this solution written in
message on a public mailing list, as with all other hints & tricks.

So I will not spend time adding reports like this to cvs, however you're
welcome to do that if you like.

Erik