Re: \addquote problems

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: \addquote problems
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:06:31 +0200 (CEST)

> > You are right; I've now understood how it works.  IMHO, the
> > documentation is not very comprehensible...
>
> Sorry to be so nitpicky, but can you be a little more specific what
> is incomprehensible?

It was unclear to me that music marked with \addquote starts at the
same time as the context which contains \quote.

I suggest to improve the info manual: A multi-staff example could use
\quote and \addquote to implement cues, perhaps in connection with
\tag.

Apropos \tag: I only find remove-tag, but I would like to have the
opposite function, add-tag, which filters out all but one.  Have I
missed it?

    Werner