Re: [bug] collision: slur + accidentals

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: [bug] collision: slur + accidentals
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:36:43 +0200

On Monday 30 August 2004 07.48, Graham Percival wrote:
> On 29-Aug-04, at 8:43 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> > address@hidden writes:
> >>
> >> Known problem (slur-accidental in bug CVS)
>
> Sorry.

Nothing to be sorry about.

> Is input/bugs/ obsolete?  If so, can I remove it from the Lilypond CVS
> module?
>
> Erik, is there an easy way for a non-developer (ie no CVS downloading)
> to search the bugs database?

There are 2 ways: Anonumous CVS checkout (perhaps not an easy way), and
web-CVS at:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/lilypond/lily-bugs/

> I had a quick glance around the web pages,
> and I couldn't find anything.  If there _is_ such a method, I should add
> a link in the manual.  (and if there isn't such a method, then are you
> happy
> getting numerous reports about the same bug?)

I'm happy to get numerous reports about the same bug. It's not much work to
send a mail like this, and so far it doesn't happen often.

Also, the database is designed to be useful for those who fix bugs, and is not
designed to be easily browsable by those who send bug reports. This because I
felt that the workload might be small enough that I could handle all
submissions; thus my brain can be used as a lookup table for detecting
multiple bug reports.

Erik