Re: critical

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: critical
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:08:11 +0200 (CEST)

> For Werner, I managed to reduce this to the following TeX
> snippet. [...]

Fixed in the CVS, please test.  Reason for the problem was that
negative \raise values change the box depth, but positive values the
box height instead, and all changes to the box height are cancelled by
the \vss in \topalign.

There is still the problem that the outermost TeX box of a lilypond
snippet has zero width.  How can I get this dimension in scheme (to be
used in framework-tex.scm)?

     Werner