2 mistakes in Mutopia Beethoven Sonate

From: Matevz Jekovec
Subject: 2 mistakes in Mutopia Beethoven Sonate
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:10:52 +0200

I found 2 mistakes (typos, but rather serious - wrong notes!) in Mutopia's version of Beethoven's Pathetique Piano Sonata (1st movement). My problem is that a .ly file syntax is old (from 1.6 I think) and convert-ly cannot convert it to the latest stable version of LilyPond. Now, I can fix the typos in an old .ly file, but I cannot make and send fixed .ps/.pdf files to Mutopia. Is there any common practice of keeping up-to-date and bugfixing tons of Mutopia works among LilyPond developers?

- Matevz