Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog scm/framework-tex.scm tex/...

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog scm/framework-tex.scm tex/...
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:38:50 +0200 (CEST)

> > Conclusion, we should definitely not just throw these (sometimes
> > very useful) macros in the waste basket.

They aren't lost: The file macros.itexi still has them.

> Good hack: document and use them in latex lilypond-book example.

I second that.  Anyway, I won't document this by myself; I'll rather
work on making the lilypond-book output return decent results again --
there are so many horrible hacks that it is quite hard to find out how
things should really work...

    Werner