Enlarge superscript for chordnames?

From: JD Brennan
Subject: Enlarge superscript for chordnames?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:29:20 -0700

Is there a way to enlarge the font for the superscripts for chord names?

I figured out how to enlarge the font for the chords

\property ChordNames . ChordName \override #'font-relative-size = #+3

Which makes a nice large readable font, but the numbers are still really
small.  I'm making jazz charts, just chords and melody, and the bigger
the chords the easier it is to use them.  I'm using Lilypond 2.0.1 on
OS X.  Haven't been able to get 2.3 installed from the package for Fink.
I'll probably have to build it by hand.

Is the ChordName support any better in 2.3?

Thanks,
JD