Re: \displayLilyMusic

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: \displayLilyMusic
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:43:07 +0200

Hi,

Each music type should have its print method now:

  <http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/print-lily.scm>

I still have to write a non-regression test file, although I don't
know yet how/what to test exactly. I hope to have one this week end.
In case you find it not a too heavy burden, maybe it should wait for
the next development branch.

nicolas

\version "2.5.27"
#(use-modules (scm print-lily))

displayLilyMusic = #(def-music-function (parser location music) (ly:music?)
                     (init-print-lily parser)
                     (newline)
                     (display-lily-music music)
                     music)

{
  \displayLilyMusic { R1*4^\markup "toto" }
}