lilypond-book problem

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: lilypond-book problem
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:41:18 -0400

I have a .lytex file that worked on 2.5.21, and it's producing wierd
output on this morning's CVS.

I worked out the --psfonts problem, but now the music isn't being
placed correctly on a page.

I attempted to run lilypond-book on lbook-latex-test.tex, but was
unsuccessful at figuring out the correct options.  I get:

lilypond-book   --psfonts=fonts.ps  lbook-latex-test.tex
lilypond-book (GNU LilyPond) 2.5.27
lilypond-book: error: Output would overwrite input file; use --output.

lilypond-book   --psfonts=fonts.ps --output=out lbook-latex-test.tex
lilypond-book (GNU LilyPond) 2.5.27
lilypond-book: error: Output would overwrite input file; use --output.

So if anyone wants to look at my problem, the files are in
<http://serpent.laymusic.org/~lconrad/music/vaneyck/book>.  The screwy
looking output is score.ps.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139