Re: LSR status?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR status?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:21:50 -0700

On 31-May-05, at 12:56 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Sebastiano Vigna wrote:
On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 12:21 -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
IIRC, there was the possibility of including a snapshot of LSR with
LilyPond.  Or at least including the snapshots of LSR that didn't
come from the manual.
There are file-based snapshots of the snippets, and a dump of the
database created nightly. Probably at this point (~100 snippets) we can
wait for that.

Hmm... it may be a bit late to ask now, but is it possible to give snippets various tags? ie could we identify all snippets that came from the manual,
or snippets from input/test/, or misc contributed snippets?

In the future (say, by the end of summer -- a few months away), I'd like to remove the input/test/ "Tips and tricks"; instead, we'd include a snapshot of the snippets in LSR. I don't think we need to include the LSR snippets
that came from the manual, though.

Alternately, we could just remove input/test and advertise LSR more -- if a
user wants to download some snippets, they can do that on their own, but
we don't distribute "tips and tricks" with the main docs.

Thoughts?