Revised Patch for MacOS font problems

From: Matthias Neeracher
Subject: Revised Patch for MacOS font problems
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 21:50:16 -0700

Here is a revised patch, based on the discussion we've had the last couple of days. Basically, it does the same thing as the fontforge based patch, but now is based on fondu.

Although fondu is platform independent, my patch is preprocessor bracketed to only compile on MacOS X, because some of the functionality used in this version, notably glob(), may not be available on other platforms.

Matthias