Documenting workaround for bugs (was: breakbefore)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Documenting workaround for bugs (was: breakbefore)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:56:36 -0700

On 12-Jun-05, at 3:37 PM, Erik Sandberg wrote:

On Friday 10 June 2005 10.08, Graham Percival wrote:
Is the correct way to use breakbefore?  If so, I'd like to report
a bug in 2.5.30 (it has no effect).

Known bug, breakbefore-no-piece.ly. I marked it popular.

workaround: Add piece="" in the header.

Ok.

Would it be useful to document some of these bugs in the manual?  We've
got a @refbugs command, where we note bugs that aren't likely to be fixed soon. In this case, we could have a note at the bottom of the page break
section with the workaround -- or simply noting that it doesn't work as
advertised.