Re: \usepackage{graphix}

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: \usepackage{graphix}
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:50:28 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
Are we going to add this before 2.6.0? If not, please let me know now. I can fix the docs (template and manual) to reflect this. I think the optimal solution
would be to add \usepackage{graphic-whatever} line automatically with
lilypond-book, but if that's not going to happen I need to update the docs
accordingly.

See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-05/msg00042.html
for an even more optimal suggestion :-)
I'm still a bit too busy with other things to look into it, but it
should be easy to just search for \begin{document} to know where to
insert the extra line.

   /Mats