Re: LilyPond website in French: delivery!

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: LilyPond website in French: delivery!
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:13:06 +0200

John Mandereau wrote:
Hi,
The French translation of LilyPond website is ready to be online!
All pages marked 1 in TRANSLATION have been translated, plus
switch/testimonials.html, and fr.po has been edited. Our work is up to
date (according to "make LANG=fr check-translation" output) at time this
message is sent.
We are 3 translators : the 2 other are Jean-Charles Malahieude
<address@hidden> and Gauvain Pocentek <address@hidden>

Very Very Cool!

I've put the texts up at lilypond.org; can you check whether they're working OK?

The annotated images are still broken, because I have some trouble with inkscape here, probably due to my recent upgrade. I will fix them hopefully later this week.