Re: LilyPond 2.5.31 released

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.5.31 released
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:15:22 +0200

Matthias Neeracher wrote:

On Jun 14, 2005, at 5:54 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

.31 is out. It has a bugfix for the TTF embedding code on Windows. Unfortunately, due to connectivity problems the Windows version of this build will take another few days.

I've also added more candy to the MacOS X version.

Unfortunately, you also added a tiny bit of breakage in the MacOS X version: In framework-ps.scm, when calling fondu, you replaced the call to system (which returns a numeric status) with a call to ly:system (which throws an exception or returns nothing). As a result, every successful call to fondu blows up with a message like:

With the above fix, I can confirm that my test succeeded on MacOS X.

cool- can you check 2.5.31-2 ?

btw, will you continue maintaining the Fink release, or should we remove it from the webpage?