RE: LilyPond website in French: delivery!

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: LilyPond website in French: delivery!
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:51:57 -0600

Congratulations on the translation.  I'm not a native french speaker,
but it certainly looks great to me!

I do have one suggestion.  The links in the french pages ought to point
to more french pages.  Currently, they point to english pages, and I
have to use the french link at the bottom of every page to see it in
french.

If it would be of interest, I developed a perl cgi script many years ago
to keep up a parallel website in Japanese and English.  I'd be happy to
share it.  Under this system, as I recall, the links were all local to a
language base tree, so you could keep the links exactly the same in both
languages, and they'd point to the correct page.

Carl Sorensen