Re: [bug] spacing-spanner properties

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: [bug] spacing-spanner properties
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:01:49 +0100 (CET)

Mmmh, ok, line-breaking is the real issue (although I do not understand what prevents lily to insert additional line breaks in the last two lines). Considering this, then maybe some of the spacing problems in ancient notation (which sometimes seem to be somewhat related to situations similar to that in the example) could be solved by inserting \break commands at proper places? I guess I should investigate further.

Greetings,
Juergen