Re: ChangeLog/1.4419 fails to compile correctly

From: ttuovila
Subject: Re: ChangeLog/1.4419 fails to compile correctly
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:41:51 +0200

Lainaus Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>:

> This looks like there is a dependency left. Did you "make clean && sh
> autogen.sh && make all"?
>
> Hth,
> Dscho
>
> P.S.: I have been bitten several times by the fact that the dependency
> system does not work well together with updating from CVS. In that case, I
> either "rm -rf the/respective/out", or "make clean".

Johannes,
Indeed I did "make clean" ; when this did not work properly I even deleted the
whole lilypond tree and did a fresh CVS. After doing so i copied clily and
here-lily as told in the HACKING file and did "clily && make" - thanks for your
answer anyway

and Han-Wen,
I do not know where this c0590131.pfb lives in my hard disk, but try to find out
as soon as I get home again (currently at work).

-My best, Tapio