Debian snapshots

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Debian snapshots
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:45:39 +0000

I now have a machine on which it is reasonable to build Lilypond and have successfully built 2.7.25.

Could Pedro or anyone tell me what the next steps would be to create Debian snapshot packages or possibly autopackages to be made available to the community?

I have just had my key signed with the idea of becoming a DD and LilyPond is the area I am most interested in.

Thanks,

Paul Scott