Problem with EPS and Scribus

From: Alexandre B
Subject: Problem with EPS and Scribus
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:40:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi community,

I don't really know where to show this bug, is it in this list, or in a
Lilypond bug tracker, or even in Scribus' mailing lists and tracker, but
I'll start here.

If you download http://www.bourget.cc/dump/lily-eps.tar.gz and try to
Import one of the included EPS file into Scribus, the lyrics get all
jerky.

I'd like to know if this is something on lilypond's side or Scribus' ? If
it's on lilypond's side, do you think it would be something easily fixed ?

By the way, I filed a similar bug report in Scribus's mantis bugtracker.

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

thanks

Alexandre Bourget