Re: Problem with EPS and Scribus

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Problem with EPS and Scribus
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:03:50 +0100

Alexandre B wrote:
If you download http://www.bourget.cc/dump/lily-eps.tar.gz and try to
Import one of the included EPS file into Scribus, the lyrics get all
jerky.

I'd like to know if this is something on lilypond's side or Scribus' ? If
it's on lilypond's side, do you think it would be something easily fixed ?

I tried with both lily-xxxxxxx-y.eps and lily-xxxxxxx.eps. Of course, the -xxxxxxxx-y.eps version appears with almost nothing inside it, but the problem is with the -xxxxxxx.eps version, the one with embedded fonts (and I also played with the options of lilypond-book to embed fonts in every .eps (even the xxxxxx-y.eps ones), but this doesn't change anything to the Scribus importation.

I'm not a EPS guru, so it's very well possible that we're not outputting correct EPS files, however, I'm not sure where I can have that verified.

What's the Scribus bug ID for this bug?