Re: implementation plan for music streams

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: implementation plan for music streams
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 07:55:43 +0200

On Thursday 27 April 2006 16:08, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Erik Sandberg schreef:
> > I have changed the definition to:
> > IMPLEMENT_LISTENER (Scm_listener, listener, (Stream_event *ev))
> > {
> > }
> >
> > Your suggestion doesn't work well because of some magic inside the macro.
>
> Can't you rename method() to method_wrapped() ?

thanks, I changed to something similar.

> >> scm-listener-scheme.cc
> >
> > Scm_listener is only intended to be used locally by that function;
> > splitting the file into two modules would feel artificial/meaningless.
>
> no, just do it.

sorry, I don't do stuff I don't understand. I have renamed the class and
placed it in a file listener-scheme.cc, hope that's sufficient.

btw: is it OK if I bump the guile dependency to 1.8? IWBN to have resizable
hash tables.

> Can you take the above comments into consideration, and test whether
> "make web" still works, and then commit?

During the past week I haven't been able to make web with unpatched CVS, so
this requirement is rather tough (currently laissez-vibrer-ties.ly causes a
segfault).

--
Erik