Re: implementation plan for music streams

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: implementation plan for music streams
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 11:07:25 +0200

Erik Sandberg schreef:

LY_DEFINE (ly_make_listener, "ly:make-listener",
scm-listener-scheme.cc
Scm_listener is only intended to be used locally by that function;
splitting the file into two modules would feel artificial/meaningless.
no, just do it.

sorry, I don't do stuff I don't understand. I have renamed the class and placed it in a file listener-scheme.cc, hope that's sufficient.

the idea is to separate the external GUILE interface ( foo-scheme.cc ) from C++ implementation (foo.cc). We do this separation anywhere, and it will be the first thing I would have to change back; can you save that effort? Thanks!

btw: is it OK if I bump the guile dependency to 1.8? IWBN to have resizable

Yes,

During the past week I haven't been able to make web with unpatched CVS, so this requirement is rather tough (currently laissez-vibrer-ties.ly causes a segfault).

Strange. I may have let a bug slip. It's running now.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com