Re: (doc help) internal lilypond file locations on non-OSX

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: (doc help) internal lilypond file locations on non-OSX
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 03:39:49 -0700

On 3-May-06, at 3:29 AM, Geoff Horton wrote:

> @item Windows:  #####

C:/PRogram Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/

Only if Lilypond was installed to the C drive. Wouldn't it be better
to make this relative to the installation directory?

I suppose we could write "INSTDIR" instead... some windows users might be confused, but then again, you shouldn't be looking at these files unless you have quite a bit of technical knowledge already.

OK, done in CVS.