(doc help) quick check on C++ vs. scheme

From: Graham Percival
Subject: (doc help) quick check on C++ vs. scheme
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 05:22:31 -0700

From 11.1.2 Internal music representation
----
C++ object: Each music object is represented by a C++ object. For technical reasons, different music objects may be represented by different C++ object types. For example, a note is Event object, while \grace creates a Grace_music object.

We expect that distinctions between different C++ types will disappear in the future.
----

IIRC, a few years ago we replaced a bunch of C++ things with scheme. I also doubt that anybody's looked at this chapter in the past few years. Is this data still correct?