Re: Cautionary accidentals in Ambitus

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: Cautionary accidentals in Ambitus
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:54:00 +0200

Hi,

When I write timpani parts I specify the tuning this way:
tuning = \markup {
    \score {
        \new Staff \with { \remove Time_signature_engraver } {
            \set Staff.instrument = "Tuning: "
            \clef bass { b,4 d e a }
        } \layout { ragged-right = ##t }
    }
}

\header {
    poet = \markup { \tuning }
}

I know it doesn't answer your question, but I thought you might find it interesting anyway.

Regards,
  Erlend Aasland