Re: lilypond-book fragment with ties/slurs continuing over the end of th

From: Vaclav Smilauer
Subject: Re: lilypond-book fragment with ties/slurs continuing over the end of the fragment
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:37:13 +0000 (UTC)

Mats,

thanks for the great idea. (I still think it is a hack but I am the last person
to suggest that there should be a built-in functionality for this in Lily.) I
post my solution here, but it depends on the format of the file generated by
lilypond-book. Someone can add it to tips and tricks page, if it considered
useful enough? Regards,

VS.

---

1. Simple case, just the first system (eats all input including the next
\includegraphics)

 \def\betweenLilyPondSystem#1\includegraphics#2{\relax}
 \begin{lilypond}...

2. Customizable case: show first N systems, discard the rest:

 \def\justFirstNSystemsPlease#1{
    \def\eatNextSystem##1\includegraphics##2{\relax}
    \def\betweenLilyPondSystem##1{
       \ifnum##1<#1\else\eatNextSystem\fi
    }
 }