Re: Doc updates from NEWS

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: Doc updates from NEWS
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 18:50:38 +1000

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 11:53:16PM -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
> Cameron, you can delete
> 2.8
> "Subproperties, like the details field of Slur and Tie may now be tuned
> with \override. [This obviously belongs in Section 9, but I don't
> understand it enough to say more!]"
> (I've documented that)
> Full list at   http://web.netcall.com.au/horsburgh/DocUpdate.html
I hear and obey...

Please note that I started working on the system start delimiter and put it
away hoping it'd make more sense in the morning. I also tried to get the text
direction thingo documented, but I couldn't get it to work, even with help from
Han-Wen.

I'll revisit these again in the next day or two (long weekend in .au --
woohoo!) so look out for some updates.

Cameron Horsburgh

/dev/random says:
Dinner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza

http://web.netcall.com.au/horsburgh