Re: Doc updates from NEWS

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Doc updates from NEWS
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:01:49 +0200

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

That will just leave a few things from 2.6. I gave up trying to figure out the Grid Lines.
The grid lines can't be that complicated. The grid-lines.ly example in Regression Test seems to examplify all you need to know, even though the example probably can be simplified a bit now that we have built-in support for regular spacing (if that's
necessary for the example).

The note about arrows on spanners might not take much--could someone take a
look?
We could basically include line-arrows.ly from Regression. In what section would
it fit best?

  /Mats