Python path

From: Manuzhai
Subject: Python path
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:28:32 +0100

Hello there,

I installed Lilypond a while ago on my Windows workstation. Today I
discovered that this installation is quite aggressive: it puts
Lilypond front-and-center in my PATH, so that, for example, I get
Lilypond's Python whereas I might like to get my own ActivePython. I
moved the LilyPond path to further down the PATH list, but maybe this
should be the way it is when installed?

Additionally, I found the language detection on the website to be
suboptimal at best: when I had my accept-languages set to "en-us, nl"
in Firefox, I got the nl version regardless...

Otherwise, I was very impressed by the project, although it also is
somewhat complex.

Regards,

Manuzhai