Re: warnings during `make web'

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: warnings during `make web'
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:50:02 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Juergen Reuter escreveu:
Ok, this may work provided that there is no code elsewhere in lily that receives grobs, looks into them and does some things if and only if this grob is a NoteHead. Otherwise, this code would not apply to ligature heads, thus failing special treatment of note heads that should also apply on ligature heads. I actually tried this approach a couple of years ago, and it did not work for this reason. Of course, lily has changed dramatically since then; probably I should try again.

this is usually done by inspecting whether the 'interfaces property contains 'note-head-interface

Ah, ok.  This is valuable information to know!  Thanks!

Greetings,
Juergen