Re: skyline vertical spacing

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: skyline vertical spacing
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:29:24 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I've already `converted' all symbols except the one for ancient
notation -- Jürgen, do you have time to work on improving the glyph
shapes of the ancient notation so that mf2pt1 produces sensible
results?

Mmmh, looks currently really bad: during the next couple of months, I still have to work on my thesis, but I am severely behind schedule... Sorry!

Greetings,
Juergen