Re: Documentation translation: first patch

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Documentation translation: first patch
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:36:25 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen escreveu:
> John Mandereau <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Please wait for me to finish to check the tutorial translation, where
>> there are still spelling mistakes. I'll push into fr-doc as soon as it's
>> done.
>
> Sure.  When do you estimate you will be done?
>
>> Besides that, .html and .png extensions in HTML links are stripped by
>> default, so we should add a switch (makefile variable?) to disable this
>> for the local docs tarball.
>
> Yes, done.  Local docs tarballs should now be built doing
>
>    make web CONTENT_NEGOTIATION=

This might be a bit problematic: the -documentation tarball that we
upload is the same one as comes out of "make web" in GUB.

Is there a way to put the logic for webhosting (extension strippping,
symlinking) inside GUB rather than inside lilypond?

The right place would probably be the test-lily/rsync-lily-doc.py
script which already handles upload, analytics and output distance
computations.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com