Doc buildscripts cleanup

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Doc buildscripts cleanup
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 00:49:18 +0100

Hello,

I've just commited the attached changes on my local Git branch, after a
lot of testing and debugging.  The code should be clearer, I added a
hack to copy the Info navigation bar to the footer and big-page docs are
renamed to avoid silly conflicts in content-negotiation.

May I push this if it looks OK?  I'd like to push French doc updates
along with this, too.

I'm a bit sorry I am slower than usual for pushing and replying to
emails; I'll have more free time in end of March.

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>