automatic generation of input/lsr/

From: Graham Percival
Subject: automatic generation of input/lsr/
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:35:23 -0800

Hi Werner,

I don't really know how to say this... thank you for cleaning up the formatting in input/lsr/... but those files are generated automatically from
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/

We're still working on formatting issues -- I tend to send one email to Sebastiano each day; the latest issue was automatically escaping @address@hidden for the texidoc strings. We might even replace { with @code{ just to make it work nicer with lilypond, although I'm not certain what to do about snippets that use HTML for descriptions. (currently we strip away all the HTML tags)

When I get a chance, I'll edit all those files in LSR to include the fixes you've made. It might not be until next Wed; don't worry, I have the diff saved, so even if you don't see the changes in the next version of the integrated LSR snippets, rest assured that they'll be added soon.