Re: Singing support for LilyPond

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Singing support for LilyPond
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:49:21 +0100

Milan Zamazal escreveu:
> Here's the modified patch, against a recent LilyPond git source tree:

> It doesn't include tests, because I don't know what's a good way to
> include them.  They are .ly files to be processed with LilyPond, they
> output .xml files and those are compared with corresponding samples,
> using diff.  The visual output is unimportant.

* if they don't need external output, just stick them in
input/regression/ , and print the XML with

 (ly:progress "~a" xml)

our test-procedures will then monitor the xml output for changes.

* can you use git-format-patch to send a patch? That way, I can integrate
the patch easily.

* can you use recent relocation mechansism (see the @preamble@ at the
top of .py scripts.)

thanks