Re: Patch included. Re: Spanish update

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Patch included. Re: Spanish update
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:51:40 +0100

Le vendredi 16 février 2007 à 01:49 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> El jue, 15 de feb de 2007, a las 01:03:47 +0100, John Mandereau dijo:
> > Thanks, I've applied patch #7; why did you send the 6 other?
>
> because you had asked me to do so, at least in one ocassion. You said:

I was mistaken about how git-format-patch works: I didn't know it would
generate the old patches again when I asked you to resend all patches.
I thought you had then guessed sending the whole patch set was useless.

> > Could you please fix the bad committish in es/index.html too?
>
> Of course, but in another recent message you said

> And this is what I did. Is all OK?

Yes, it is.

> OMG I know you are a very busy person but this dialog is not currently very
> fluent.

What are you expecting from me?  From now I'm supposed to write the
documentation translation documentation, but besides this delay I hope I
am a good translation meister.  I may not tell you all details all the
time, because I'd like you to be as independent as possible.

> Attached is a patch with my latest updates.

Thanks, applied.

Greetings
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>