input/test/ is no more

From: Graham Percival
Subject: input/test/ is no more
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:31:11 -0700

We've finally finished processing all the files in input/test/. I've removed it from input/GNUmakefile and Documentation/index.html.in

I have _not_ modified make/lilypond-vars.make, since I'm still building the docs via the "make web" method (ie I'm not building lilypond at all), and I don't want to break something without realizing it. I think that it's a simple matter of deleting "-I $(input-dir)/test/" from that file, but I'd rather leave that to somebody else to do.

I also have _not_ delete the entire input/test/ directory; again, I think it's safer if somebody who actually builds lilypond does that.