patch: doc typo fixes/etc

From: Mike Coleman
Subject: patch: doc typo fixes/etc
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:40:14 -0500

Lilypond is very cool!

Here's a short patch that fixes a few documentation typos and also
clarifies a couple of minor points.

In the patch, I say that comments do not nest, but I didn't verify
this.  If they do, this'll need correcting.

The other clarification tries to smooth out the comparison to other
languages.  Technically, it's not the case, for example, that most
programming languages use { } to enclose expressions.

Regards,
Mike