Re: Problem pushing the dev/kainhofer branch to git

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Problem pushing the dev/kainhofer branch to git
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:44:53 +0100

I'm still having these problems pushing to the dev/kainhofer branch on
git.sv.gnu.org... Does anyone know the reason and what I can do to solve it?

I even tried deleting the remote dev/kainhofer branch, but that does not work
either with the same error message.

Currently, I can't push to dev/kainhofer, so I push everything into master
instead (which is all but ideal).

Thanks,
Reinhold