Re: MultiMeasureRest vs. MeasureRest

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: MultiMeasureRest vs. MeasureRest
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:22:30 +0100

Quoting Paul Scott <address@hidden>:

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Just as Rune, I'm not a native English speaker, but what about
renaming at least the section title to something like
"Full Measure Rests". The name of the LilyPond graphical object
isn't that critical.
Are we talking about documentation or code?

Paul

Since Rune motivated the proposed change with "lots of questions from confused users", I think it's the documentation that's most critical. Once a user is experienced enough to look at the program reference (or IR as it's called in GDP), he/she is probably not confused about the difference between r and R, so as I said above, the name of the grob is really a
minor issue.

  /Mats