baseline-skip: how to change default and possibly alter default value in

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: baseline-skip: how to change default and possibly alter default value in LilyPond.
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:01:53 +0100

I think the default baseline-skip of 3 is too large, and I often use 2.5. But
I have to specify that using \override in each and every \markup.

Is there a way to set it to a different default value? It is set in
ly/paper-defaults.ly in text-font-defaults, but I don't know how to just set
the value for baseline-skip without erasing the other parameters.

Commit a1337246e82cb83334b7af43e432a89d8c89c157 Wed, 9 Mar 2005 changed the
default value from 2 to 3.

Wouldn't it make sense to change the baseline-skip default value to 2.5 or 2.7
(or so?).

w best regards, and really loving Lilypond, but struggling with git (but
that's my problem:)
Wilbert

--
http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl/