Greetings, and Leopard

From: Michael David Crawford
Subject: Greetings, and Leopard
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:21:49 -0800

Hi,

I just joined the lilypond-devel list.

I'm an experienced Mac developer. I expect I can help with the problems that Lilypond is having on Mac OS X 10.5.

I should be able to work on it this coming week.

I saw from the bug notes that it was suggested that an XCode project should be set up for it. I can do that. It would make it easier for other Mac developers to contribute.

best,

Mike Crawford
address@hidden
http://www.geometricvisions.com/ <-- Creative Commons Lilypond Scores