Re: Update template for ancient music transcription

From: Stefan Slapeta
Subject: Re: Update template for ancient music transcription
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:32:53 +0100

Here you are.

I would like to fix other things as well (i.e. the missing system start delimiter after the incipit!!), maybe someone could give me a hint?

Cheers,

Stefan

Graham Percival schrieb:
Thanks for the interest!  Could you send me an entire new
template, with these changes (and whatever else you'd like to
change) ?  That would be easiest for me.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:45:16 +0100