Macro @notation in the LM

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Macro @notation in the LM
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:34:08 +0200

Hi documentation editors,

I started translating the tutorial, or updating, as quite a lot can be still used as I discovered. I had to add the macros notation and warning to the macros.itely in the language/user directory and clean up the macros defined for tex compilation down the file. I mention this for the other translators because it causes the compilatoin to fail.

The macro @notation so far is defined as plain text, which is not really what we need because this text won't get translated. As far as I understand, there are two possibilities to solve this: 1. make the arguments of @notation go to the pot file so they will be translated in there, or 2. the maybe easier way: take them from the glossary as rglos does but without the reference to the different document and without the link.

I am not so sure how to achieve this, so I didn't do anything so far. Hope to hear your opinion and maybe somebody (John?) has already a solution?

Greetings and a happy new Year!

Till