Re: Searching for labels in the bug tracker doesn't work?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Searching for labels in the bug tracker doesn't work?
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:41:20 +0100

Le vendredi 04 janvier 2008 à 17:29 +0100, Mats Bengtsson a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I just noticed that searching for labels like "fixed_2_11_34"
> in the bug tracker doesn't work. For example if you click on
> any of the "Bugfixes" links at lilypond.org, you get an empty list.
> I hope it's some temporary problem at Google.

It used to work, but it looks like Google Code maintainers changed the
interface a week ago or so, so that labels like "fixed_2_x_y" are now
called uncommon labels when you apply them to an issue, and it seems
that these "uncommon labels" are not searchable.  What a pity.

Can one project owner (Graham, Han-Wen or Jan) try to find a way to
approve all labels "fixed_2_x_y" as official labels, so they become
searchable again?  Or should we send a request to Google Code?

Cheers,
John