Re: Searching for labels in the bug tracker doesn't work?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Searching for labels in the bug tracker doesn't work?
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:42:49 -0800

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:41:20 +0100
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> Le vendredi 04 janvier 2008 __ 17:29 +0100, Mats Bengtsson a __crit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > I just noticed that searching for labels like "fixed_2_11_34"
> > in the bug tracker doesn't work. For example if you click on
> > any of the "Bugfixes" links at lilypond.org, you get an empty list.
> > I hope it's some temporary problem at Google.
>
> It used to work, but it looks like Google Code maintainers changed the
> interface a week ago or so, so that labels like "fixed_2_x_y" are now
> called uncommon labels when you apply them to an issue, and it seems
> that these "uncommon labels" are not searchable.  What a pity.

fixed_2_x_y  has always been an uncommon label.  I can't recall if
they were ever searchable, although they clearly aren't not.

I can't see a general way to approve fixed_2_x_y as labels, so
feel free to send a request to Google Code for searchable uncommon
labels.

(why would anybody want to use a non-searchable uncommon label,
anyway?  I mean, the whole point of uncommon labels has to be
searchable...)