French doc defaults?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: French doc defaults?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:19:50 -0600

Hi,

I'm way behind on active threads in the list, so if there's a thread on this point, please just redirect me ... but is there a reason I'm now getting the doc site exclusively in French?

Our archives produce this thread from December 2006 with David, Mats, Jan and Han-Wen ...

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-12/msg00438.html

... and I am, in fact, using Camino, just as David was back then. (I've been running Camino for about a year, the French docs pages started showing up a couple of weeks ago ... but I just assumed it was a temporary glitch.)

Anyone else having a similar experience?

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden